Gainesville, F.L. 32601
Career Objective: Find a position as a Media Broadcaster which best utilizes my reporting and editing skills.
- Editing on Adobe Software for TV News
- Spanish (Conversational)
- Reporting skills for sports and news on tight deadlines
- Bachelor in Telecommunications (News/Sports Casting), University of Florida, Gainesville, FL May 2018
- Associates of Arts Degree (Journalism), Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL Fall 2015
ESPN, Gainesville, FL Fall 2016-2018
- Shoot and edit footage for Florida gator softball, write and voice on-air pieces and produce online stories.
WJXT Channel 4 News, Jacksonville, FL Summer 2016
- Created and assisted with the production of sports and news broadcasting and attained editing skills and reporting skills in both sports and news. Created a reel and reported on real-life situations and stories.
WUFT Channel 6, Gainesville, FL 2017-2018
- Produce, write, shoot and hold anchor position for Sports in 60 production.
Bronson Speedway, Bronson, FL 2016-2017
- Encouraged crowd engagement while announcing and calling races for strictly stock cars.
The Buddy Martin Radio Show, (Ocala, FL) 2016-2017
- Produce Facebook live and on-air content for Ocala Sports talk radio.
- Demonstrated excellent journalism skills- Laurence Lawrant Scholarship 2014
- Captain of the University of Florida Surf Team 2017-2018
- 1st place in Barrels for Boobs UF surf contest (Short Board Division) 2016
- Completed AA Degree in 1 year 4 months 2015
Sam Kouvaris (Sports Anchor) –skouvari@wjxt .com; Buddy Martin (Radio Host) – 941-916-0150